Sunday, July 5, 2009

Italian Restaurant Dream

I had THE BEST dinner last night.. 
Michael insisted to make gourmet pizza for us each..
So we went down to IGA to get the ingredients,
he asked me, "what do you want in your pizza, b?"
i said, "umm, Jalapenos, Sun-dried Tomatoes, Pepperonies, and Hot Salami, and Olives..
And his pizza is only "meat-lover" pizza.. 

Then we went home and he locked me on the living room and told me to watch Foxtel
and not do anything else..

"tick.. tock.." 20 mins pass.. then, he said "dinner's ready!!"

He came out with a plate of 3 pieces of Pizza, and it looked absolutely DELICIOUS and TEMPTING!! it's like those pizzas you see on tele or cooking program!

I took my first bite, and it was AMAZING!! i repeat, AMAZING!! 
Literally the best gourmet pizza i've ever had!!

I took the rest of the pizza home, and indra and fang2 ate them too, 
They reckon it's nice!

So i told B, "you know what, i think we should open an Italian Restaurant in Mandurah.. i make the pasta, you make the pizza!!". I really think that it's such a good idea.. later when i'm older maybe.. hahhaha

Btw, those of you that don't know me, i love cooking pasta, it's one of my fave food!!

So here's the picture of the Pizza..




No comments: